So we can match your details with a ClearScore account, we need to verify your ID.
We accept a colour copy or a photo of the following:
- Canadian Driving Licenses
- Canadian Certificate of Identity
- Canadian Travel Document
Your full name and date of birth must be clearly visible.
We need to see all 4 corners of your ID document (no cropped corners or covered-up edges).
Because we do these checks online, we might ask for a photograph of yourself holding your document next to your face (doc selfie).
We don’t accept:
- Black and white scans/copies of documents
- Residence permit cards
- Other countries’ driving licences
- Paper driving licences
- Passports no longer in circulation
- Driving licences no longer in circulation
- Expired documents